Thursday, December 25, 2008

300 Houston




I visited 300 Houston the Monday night before Christmas, I've visited 300 Atlanta in the past and had certain expectations about my visit to the local 300 here in Houston.
The atmosphere is great, they have projection screens with a sports game and also with music videos playing all night long, the sound and lighting are very good and appropriate to the ambiance. The only downside to 300 Houston might be one that is probably not an issue on a nightly basis, but the bartender that night was a bit unprofessional and not very accommodating.
I highly suggest 300 Houston. Good place to have a drink and bowl to the beats and scenes of top 40 tunes.
Make sure to order your shot of patron with salt and tell the bartender to put the lime on the side and not dump it in the shot (after half the shot had overflowed I asked the bartender to please remake the shot the right way and he refused by saying he had actually poured more tequila in there than the usual, about an hour later I went back to the bar to get a beer and 2 other guys were standing there wanting a beer and the bartender said " you guys need to wait until I get done with all these tickets here (about 15 tickets were on the service bar) I waited 4 minutes and gave up) Horrible bartender.

No comments:

Post a Comment