Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Parties - Company Parties!

This is officially my 4th party in Houston, and it's also the second time I bartend for the same group of people in 1 month. As you can see the word travels and it travels fast.

I don't call myself a simple bartender, I call myself the Houstonbartender.

I don't wear a headband, a wristband, or a bucket of gel in my hair. I wear what you want me to wear, and if it comes down to wearing the already mentioned male accessories than I guess I will look the way you want me to look.

I offer quality service at a very reasonable price, and I have fun doing my job. Specially during Christmas and the Holidays.

Stay tuned for pics.

In the meantime, have some eggnog, slip on an ungly x-mas sweater, and keep yourself warm.

LMC

No comments:

Post a Comment