Monday, June 29, 2009

Thank you note from one of my previous clients!

On this occasion I worked a going away party in downtown Houston. There were approximately 70 guests. I had the honor to have my cousin working with me that night.
We served plenty of Crown Royal, Goose, Patron, Ketel One, JWB, Saphire, and the good ol' favorite "Jaeger Bombs"

Khuram Virani, host of the party wrote me an email with the following comments.

Luis,

I really want to thank you for coming out to the party and assisting us. You and your cousin, Luis, were awesome. Everyone enjoyed ya'll's company. Next time we have another party, you will definitely be remembered and referred to other friends. Have a good week. Once again, thanks for making the party amazing.

Thanks,

Khuram Virani

No comments:

Post a Comment